Re: Speed Week RV Park Question

To: Jeff.Pope@HSV.Boeing.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week RV Park Question
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:14:24 -0000
GOOD IDEA JEFF.

KOA IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP...  -AND AFORDABLE.

BESIDES YOU'LL HAVE THE BEAN BANDITS AS NEIGHBORS!  HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?

TELL'EM I SENT YOU.  (TELL'EM I COULD'NT COME THIS YEAR;-MAYBE NEXT!!)

BACK TO SLEEPING; AFTER ABOUT 10PM ALL QUIETS DOWN.  EVERYBODY IS BUSHED BY
THEN.     WHY?    WHY   EVERYBODY    THERE IS A RACER THATS WHY!

SUGGEST YOU TRY TO GET A SPOT RESERVED   NOW.  IT MAY ALREADY BE TOO LATE.

I UNDERSTAND FROM RAY HEDSTROM THAT THERE IS ALSO AN EXCELLENT RV CAMPGROUND
BEHIND THE STATE LINE HOTEL (NEVADA)-RUN BY THEM I BELIEVE...YOU MIGHT CHECK
THAT OUT,  AND THERES ALWAYS THE ROADS END GANG.  LOTSA OPTIONS THERE
BUSTER.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

OH, AND ANOTHER     BIG     BONUS IS YOU HAVE A ROLLING COOL "BASE OF
OPERATIONS" TO GO   EVERYWHERE    ON THE SALT!  READ; PORTABLE SHADE AND ICE
COLD DRINKS EVERYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO!  YOU LUCKY DAWG YOU.

THAT MY FRIEND,...  IS "LIVIN' LARGE" !!!

"Dirty Doug",  in exile, in NuYaWK

  who says,
          " if it's got a number on it,
                               ...and makes a lotta noise,it's groovy "