Re: Axle Bearing's and Deep Doo Doo

To: <karl.payne@gm.com>
Subject: Re: Axle Bearing's and Deep Doo Doo
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:12:12 -0500
What was I thinking.... SHE IS AT WORK.... and you folks won't tell her....

Let me think about that..... Nahhhhh I still ain't that Brave....228mph in a
race car..... flying Helicopters for years..... but honestly I fear the
retribution of a 100lb lady.....

Smile Guys.... I am outta here..... off to Mississippi once again.... back
for the Next try on the Dyno....