FW: You might be a racer if....

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: You might be a racer if....
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:07:54 -0400
Forgot to remove the trailer, sorry.  Jon
You know, I think I've just read the reason that the employees at the local
Shopko looked so strange when I took my helmet with when I ordered the new
glasses.

In fact, a few months later, I saw a buddy at a car show and he asked, "When
did you start wearing glasses?" --- I answered: "When I got a motorcycle
that'll exceed 200 miles per hour."

Shut him up quick.

My wife will understand the comment about each and every stoplight being a
Christmas tree (in my mind).  I don't have to beat 'em over quarter mile, so
I lift after I've holeshotted 'em.  I just want to practice my leave from
the lights.

My giggles last for most of the 1/4, though...

Jon, up near Lake Superior.

///