Lenco/ Sealing the car

To: "William T Smith" <WmTSmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Lenco/ Sealing the car
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:36:28 -0500
Dave my last comment on the Lenco is that it's so dang big if nothing
else.... you can't go wrong.... once the car is fitted for it.... ANY Trans
will fit....

I know El Mirage isn't as bad as Muroc.... But the dust in these Places is
brutal.   Keep that in mind as you build this thing.... It has to seal out
that dust long enough to get you down the course with reasonable visablity.

Sealing the Drivers compartment against Fire intrusion is also important if
your going to run those dang Big Blocks.... ( okay any engine ) and you will
notice the rule book mentions that as well....