Re: Old timers... Floyd Lippencott Jr!

To: 34ford@msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old timers... Floyd Lippencott Jr!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:57:23 -0000
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
To: "boogiewoogie12"
<boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,   <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>,        "land-speed"
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:24:06 -0400

  We just saw Floyd aka Bob Muravez at the Indy Hot Rod Reunion this past
weekend. I had to tell him I used to own the rail that, when owned by Pusch
and Cain beat him at Dallas in the world finals. One Hemi vs 2 Chevys!

John Backus (who really missed driving a lot this weekend)

Hey John!I remember Pusch and Cain too!  They usta onct run good!

You luky dawg you...you musta been to the"Goodguys Indy happenin"
                           -was ya?

     I got an idee: -lets try out my brand new timetunnel machine(powered by
water swirling the "wrong" way... ) and go back to the races.  What say we
start with Indy Nationals , 1961?

Departure at 10,  news at 11.....

-Day dreamin again, Iyam,

"Dirty Doug"

    -who always says,
          " if it's got a number on it,
                        ...and makes a lotta noise,it's groovy "