Re: Lenco trans for LSR?

To: "David Freiburger" <FreiburD@emapUSA.com>
Subject: Re: Lenco trans for LSR?
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:49:39 -0700
Hi Dave,
Glad to see you on the List.

Let's talk about a T101 built to drop out all those extra gears, I'm told
only a couple of HP total. Sure it's only a 4 speed but it's an idea?Anybody
have any other info/thoughts regarding same?

Whatever tranny you use, get a good clutch (ha..ha). BTW we were right, the
heat from the headers boiled the clutch hydraulic oil, engaging the
throughout brg and you know the rest. I'm still proud how you handled the
T'Bird first time out especially with the chute not working, Quite
impressive! I'm sure you would have topped 200 on your last run. Sorry.

Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"
don't know who said it but I like it!

///