Zora goes to Palm Beach

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Zora goes to Palm Beach
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:21:25 EDT
A few weeks ago we were talking about the Dunton Ardun powered Allard, well
today I came across some info on a SCCA race in Palm Beach Florida. I'm
guessing it is the same Ardun/Allard it carried #60 in the race and was out
on lap eight. Some of the other cars in the race were Sam Collier/ Jaguar
XK-120, Briggs Cummingham/Cadillac-Healey,George Rand/ Ferrari, Phil
Walters/Healey, a Mr. Larson with a Offenhauser powered Cisitalia! Neat old
stuff! Who won? George Huntoon in an old two man Duesenberg Indy car, powered
by an Edelbrock equiped Ford flathead V8!

///