RE: AIRSTRIPS FOR DRAGS & AIRPLANES / OTHER RAMBLINGS

To: "'Want1937hd@aol.com'" <Want1937hd@aol.com>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com,
Subject: RE: AIRSTRIPS FOR DRAGS & AIRPLANES / OTHER RAMBLINGS
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:46:19 -0700
Seconded and all in favor say aye.  Good stuff from the masters, keep them
coming.

Dale C.

In a message dated 6/11/01 8:52:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
FastmetalBDF@aol.com writes:

<<   Enough of my rambling !!!   Thanks to those of you who didn't
                hit "delete" part way through ....... >>

                Bruce, I wouldn't think of  hitting "delete" that would be
like falling asleep in history class, and I LOVE history!  That goes for
anyone else on the list, most of the great stories never made it to print in

the magazines. You have to pass them along to the next generation. Bob in
connecticut

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..

///