RE: Subject matter - Help --Keith Turk

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject matter - Help --Keith Turk
From: Allen & Trish <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 05:33:13 -0700
List,

I agree with Keith....when friends get together in your
shop/house/workplace, you don't always talk "shop".  My Miss Trish
wouldn't see much on this list that would  interest her.  But, I shared
the animal emails with her and she loved them!  She could relate to this
discussion and it was fun sharing them with her!  It's another way to
get to know all of you out there and there is a lot - A LOT  of talent
and wit and its not all related to the main subject mater of this
group.  I love reading the list and getting to know you guys, and this
is one more way to do it.

Your not wasting my (or Miss Trish's) time.

Allen  in Oroville ---trying to catch up on the list after two days in
Reno helping with the American Historical Truck Society (ATHS) annual
convention.  If you want to see the most beautiful and unusual 500+
trucks in North America, go to the Reno Hilton today Saturday is the
last day.

///