Re: animals

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: animals
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:19:28 -0600
Dana, List,

With all due respect, and no mean intentions intended,
This list offers me more than racing news. This list offers insight on the
people
of the list, I love all the correspondance, I found it interesting to know that
Rick Y. has a mini donkey ( I thought you only seen them in westerns), I find it
intesting that when Keith gets new motor parts his wife gets cats, I have been
giving up a pack of cancer sticks twice a week to gather money for a new
sprokets
and chain for my bike this year. It gives insights on what people give and get
make it to bonneville or about themselves. I also dont think  Platense is racing
prone either, but hey I learned a new word, sort of, did we ever determain what
it was? The animals were all discussed in the SUBJECT  of animals or cats etc
etc, dont want to read it then the delete button is a usefull thought.

Jonathan (who enjoys all the gossip, and who considers everybody on the list a
friend, and decided im never going to Rick Y. house for dinner.) Amo

ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/6/2001 9:36:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> dana@goulston.net writes:
>
> > All.
> >
> > With all due respect to animal lovers (myself included):
> >
> > ... can we please keep the correspondences dedicated to the subject matter
> > ... or something remotely related?
> >
> > There have been 16 e-mails (mine makes 17) in the last 24 hours about
> > animals.
> >
> > Thanks much,
> >
> > Dana

///