Keith's Transmission

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Keith's Transmission
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to hear about the transmission, Keith.
It's always a bummer when you go to race and end
up fixin (or tryin to fix) instead.  I've got the
camaro just about track ready and looking forward
to Memorial Day weekend.  I see in the newsletter
that somebody took my record at 129.496 mph.  It
makes itmore exiting than going back just to try
and raise my own previous.  If things work the
way they should, I ought to be able to re-claim
the record in May.  Here's a shot of the car in
the paint booth (?) (uhh, my modified garage stall).

=====
Dick J
In East Texas
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Mvc-015f.jpg]

///