Australia Trip

To: TURK KEITH <KTURK@ala.net>
Subject: Australia Trip
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:08:40 -0700
        Keith, Yesterday we went down to LA and picked up the race car and our
parts from the container. Everything came home in fine shape. No rust or
broken stuff. Customs never even came out to look at it. I guess that
they figure racers are too dumb to smuggle anything. Anyway now the trip
has really come to an end. If we ever do this again I will know a lot
more about how and what to pack in a container. Talk to you next
week.      Doug..  Okay who stopped payment on my reality check?

///