Re: LSR Harley

To: "Carl Dreher" <focusrsh@arn.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Harley
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:08:45 -0700
Since this tape was made by Easyriders (about the Easyriders streamliner) it is
available through their magazine, or, I bought my copy at the local Easyriders
store about 7 years ago. It is narrated by Peter Fonda, and is high quality.
Really shows the determination needed to compete for records at Bonneville.
Ed

Carl Dreher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to alert everyone to a video tape that is about the Harley
> team that set the LSR motorcycle record in the early 1990's.  I got a
> copy off of eBay for about $10 and it is GREAT!  Lots of great footage
> of the streamliner at speed, including a spin-out at 270 MPH.  Whoever
> is selling these on eBay seems to have a bunch of them because it shows
> up pretty regularly.  I suppose the video is also available across the
> counter or via mail order somewhere.
>
> I have no financial ties to anyone involved.  I just wanted to tell the
> list what a great tape it is.
>
> - Carl Dreher
> LSR motorcycle buff

///