parts

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: parts
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 06:36:47 -0600 (MDT)
  Thank you one and all for your response. The reason the dealers here were
having problems getting one is it is a direct shipment from Detroit and no
one had one in stock so I would have had to wait for the next big shipment
to my area dealerships. As it turns out one of the parts guys was willing to
pirate one from an electronic conversion kit they sell to convert old points
cars to electronic. But It is great to know that I can count on help from
this list.                                Scott

///