Re: one offs.... "One HIT wonders" of salt racin'

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: one offs.... "One HIT wonders" of salt racin'
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:27:39 -0700
A. J. made a pass in the Pierce Arrow, carbon fiber replica that was brought
to the salt by Dee Howard from Texas.  Sonny Rossi had prepared the car. A.
J. burned up the clutch on the first pass if I remember correctly.  He
wasn't on the salt for eight hours.  Not the most sociable guy to ever hit
the salt.

Wes