push bar

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: push bar
From: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 07:51:14 +1000
Keith, For the race car, I use a piece of round tube with a trailer hitch ball
welded to the end. I've seem the roller used also. The best i've seen uses a
large ball from a very large ball bearing,. If you could find and old bearing
from a bulldozer, you could use the retainer piece( for the balls) to capture
the ball so it would rotate in any direction. For the push truck I use a winch
/ cow catcher with brackets which hold a 2 by 10 about 3 feet wide.   Terry
Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743

///