Re: Pierson Coupe

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Pierson Coupe
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:27:53 -0000
I DO TOO........

-Dirty Doug here (noddin; his head vigorously up and down   beautiful words
Bill -thanks

                   --------------------------------

From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
To: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Amen to that Bill.  I suppose there are a lot of
younger guys who would think we're crazy when wecould just go out and start
with an offthe-showroom-floor four-banger and go faster,
but..........  well, you know.

Dick J

ardunbill@webtv.net wrote:

Yeah, the chopped '34 is a beautiful thing.  If I didn't already have what I
Iike best that would be my next choice. A glass repro body andrepro frame,
doing everything myself to keep costdown, running a
low-bucks Flathead out of swap meet parts.  A man could be happy for
many years building and developing a car like that to a safe, fast,
  manageable gorgeous record-breaker.

Bill