nitro

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: nitro
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:38:54 +0100
Bill, slight mistake, the capacity limits for top alchohol are 565 cu in, the
alchohol funny cars can run blown alchohol only but the alchohol dragsters can
also run injected nitro, both classes run weight breaks depending on cu in and
wether you run injected, rootes blower or screw blower.
As a side note the F.I.A. in europe and Britain decided that these cars
couldn't be called top alchohol any more because they don't  think race cars
should be associated with alchohol! so now they have to be called top
methanol, you couldn't make it up!
Paul.(I just heard at least 100 guys say "I thought this was an lsr list!")

///
///