help

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: help
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:23:55 -0600 (MDT)
  I just saw the pictures from the first meet at Maxton. It is the middle of
the afternoon, it is a sunny 50 degrees day here , just outside of Toronto.
I'm supposed to be working but I'm holed up in my closet of an office with
just exactely three weeks to the day that I'll be on the road to Maxton,
looking at these pictures and I haven't even driven my car yet to see if the
work I did over this dismal winter is right.The next three weeks are gonna
drive me nuts! If it rains when I get there you all are going to witness the
weird event of a Canadian psychological meltdown. I need help.
Scott

///
///