ECTA Season opener

To: "Land Speed list - 2" <land-speed@landracing.com>,
Subject: ECTA Season opener
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:32:49 -0400
Here are some unofficial speeds from last weekends meet. We ran a total of
295 runs in our storm shortened event.
Brad in the #462 D/FALT ran a 184.462 MPH.
Don Biglow driving Bob Daurenheims D/GL went 195.652 MPH for fast car of the
meet.
The Lumberton Motorsports Technology Center's little Goody's Dash car went
151.007 MPH in D/GCT. Neat school project.
Greg Emert went 209.302 MPH in his blown fuel 900cc bike. Greg was top speed
of the meet.
Scott Guthrie ran a 203.620 MPH on his Hayabusa. We had several other
Hayabusas running in the 196 MPH range.
Sorry we didn't get to see Calvin Smiths F/BFMR run, but it looked like 200
MPH sitting still.

John Beckett

///
///