Falcon

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Falcon
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 07:54:53 -0800
        List, This is not LSR but I thought someone might be interested in a
car I know of. It is a 1964 Falcon Sprint convertible. The guy started
to completely restore it and then stopped a couple of years ago. It has
been in storage and now he wants to sell it. The body is about 90 %
done. The front has been changed to disc brakes. He has had all the
chrome redone $2200 worth. The car is a 4 speed car and would make a
cool car for someone. I thought about it for my wife to drive but I just
have too many projects now to take it myself. I think $3500 would buy
it, maybe less?         Doug Odom in big ditch

///
///