RE: Landracing.com

To: "'Jonathan Amo'" <webmaster@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Landracing.com
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:47:36 -0700
Jonathan,

I (we) can't thank you enough for putting this on, I love this list.  So
much good information and great people, thanks again.

Dale C.

/
Subject: Landracing.com

Viewers,

Over the next week or so Landracing.com will be doing a major undate on
the servers. This includes a new server, and different version of UNIX.
This should not affect the domains currently running on the servers. Ths
could however affect email users of the website. If you are a regular
user and something is not functioning like your email, email me asap and
I will try to get it taken care of in a timely manner.
My first goal is to make sure Landracing.com is running 100% with all of
the scripting included in the site.
The next process will be moving the current domains hosted by the site
over.
After they are running I will be getting majordomo up and running with
the current lists world-records, land-speed and get the archives set up
so I can record all the messages going thru the system so they can be
searched for information.
This will take me some time to get most everything updated and back in
working order. So if you are viewing the site some features of the site
may not work until I get all the bugs worked out. There is no easy way
to move to different versions of software but this update will allow
alot of new features of the site. Some that will be more automated will
be user registration of email address, an archive for the majordomo
email lists, Frontpage 2000 extensions for the domain users of the
website.

So keep coming back for the updates and the new features.

Webmaster
http://www.landracing.com

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..

///
///