Metal the easy way

To: "LSR Group" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Metal the easy way
From: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:12:06 -0600
List, I just ordered some metal pieces, and it occured to me that everyone
might not be aware of this service.

There are a number of companies around the country specializing in small order
metal stuff like rounds, flats, drill rod, tubing etc.  They cut to size, so
if you need six pieces of roll cage tubing 14" long, order it that way, no
problem.  Most have steel, aluminum, stainless, bearing bronze, you name it.

I use a local outfit for faster UPS, but they are all over.  A good outfit
with an online catalog can be found at http://metalmart.com

Jerry in Dallas  (planning my weekend)

///
///