Re: Doc's Garage

To: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Doc's Garage
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:42:10 -0800
Chris,

The Doc referred to here is Doc Jeffries of Bonneville Racing News and
holder of several Bonneville and Dry Lakes records. A Great guy who has
been subjected to an unfortunate deteriorating health the last few
years, particularly diminished eye sight. He and Wendy have been strong
supporters of our sport for a number of years.

Doc Hemp is also a car nut, a long time friend and customer, and in
recent years, my dentist. He does have an awesome web site which I would
encourage all to view if you have a few hours to spend. Doc is the one
who turned me on to the internet about three years ago. As you know, he
didn't invent the internet, but he was on it in its infancy.

Tom, Redding (where yesterday's storm cut a path across town, leaving  4
to 5 inches of hail in its wake, CA - #216 D/GCC

Chris R Harris wrote:

> Tony,
> could be Doc Hemp, great automotive site try  www.dochemp.com
> Chris H   NZed