Re: boy i got it bad!

To: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: boy i got it bad!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:32:16 -0600
Standard Bonneville answer.... Make More HP add More Ballast.... aero is
what it is....

Didn't say it was a Quality answer.... as I find most of it wrong.... But I
have heard it Many Many times... and basically We are following it right
down to the letter with the Camaro... it's got an ugly aero package.... but
with enough Hp a refidgerator will Fly... ( I offer the Apache as Proof)

Keith