Re: story time

To: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: story time
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 06:49:46 -0600
Yeah Paul.... hate to admit how true that story is..... Lets just call this
Thread.... "Tales of a mis-spent youth."..

I can still see the look on my face in the mirror as I rounded that corner
falling off the Milk Crate seat thinking.... Hmmm this is another fine mess
you have gotten me into Olly...

Keith ( it's time for Half a laugh....)