Re: liner layout

To: "paulblandavon" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: liner layout
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:36:21 -0500
> list, well this is new territory,my first posting! I've tried the message
> board  without much sucess hopefully you can help,I'm looking into the wheel
> layout for a streamliner specifically the front wheel arrangement, is an
> offset type to narrow the frontal area better or does this lead to
> instability whould all 4 wheels in a rectangular layout be better? I don't
> know who to ask here in the u.k.
> Paul Bland.

Paul

The rectangular layout seems to be the most popular, however there are other
configurations which apparently work well too.
Howard and Jack, who run liners, probably have their own thoughts on the
subject.

John Beckett

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///