Re: Interesting old LSR bike

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Interesting old LSR bike
From: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:01:15 -0800
It's hard to see on my monitor, but the name on the tank is Excelsior. It's
an older British make. Apparently way back when they made a bike called the
"Manxman", which was a twin-pipe single, and that might be what this bike
is based on. I haven't found any information on record attempts though.

Henry

At 04:40 PM 1/31/2001 -0800, glen barrett wrote:
> [...]

///
///