Re: boring ?

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: boring ?
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:19:32 -0500
Tony

EFI is anything but boring to me. I think it's a great thread. Now so far
you seem to be talking about factory type systems, which are OK for street
vehicles, but hardly full race stuff.
My question would be what can you tell us about aftermarket and race
computers. Companies like Accel DFI, Speed-Pro, Hal Tech, Electromotive,
Holley, Edelbrock or any others. Also interested in recommendations on
manifolds, throttle bodies, injectors etc.

John (starving for info) Beckett