Re: ECTA Question

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: ECTA Question
From: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:06:56 -0700
Don't feel so bad about 4-year old photos.  My sweetie had to completely remodel
my computer room just to find me.  I was encased by posters, pictures, magazine
articles, videos, files, tv's, vcrs, video equipment and who knows what else.
He
use to put blinders on his eyes when entering cause he said he couldn't find me
among the 4 walls of treasured memories.  Cris in Salt Lake (I send Ed to bed
early so I can play with the computer).

Van Scoy wrote:

> Question (probably for J.B.)
> I was cleaning up my desk and came across some photos Forrest Shropshire
> sent me a long time ago. On the back it says ECTA Meet Oct. 1997 (among
> other things)  Where were these photos taken, Moultrie?
> Ed (yes I KNOW people are dying to know how often I clean off my desk if
> I come across 4-year old photos..........)

///
///