Re: Another Fuel Question

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Another Fuel Question
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:10:51 -0800
Tom
The Gotcha roadster, Bill & Greg Temple did run NOS. When Greg turned it on
about the two mile it banged real hard, lifted the blower and the car spun
several times. When we got to the car Greg was out and looking over the
engine. My self and Cagle were laughing at the Enderle Injector as when it
banged the three butterflys bent around the shaft and looked like TACO'S.
Somewhere in there should have been a working burst panel. They do work.
Just a little history from the best seat in the house.
Glen