Trailers and Comments

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailers and Comments
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:18:48 -0600
That is what Mark Bradikis is trying to do with this is delete the WHOLE
text and only have that Text which is necessary for the comments at that
time... My Problem with it is that you have to do something to make the
mail work correctly .... and for most that isn't an issue.... but for the
few that it is an issue.... well we collectively will lose their Imput....
and I am interested in hearing what everyone has to say....( yeah even you
Jon...you can get even in the chat tonight)

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)

///
///