THAT CLASSIC COUPE FROM WAAAAY BACK WHEN

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: THAT CLASSIC COUPE FROM WAAAAY BACK WHEN
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:38:54 EST
           Dick,  The Pierson Coupe is sometime referred to as :
               " AMERICA' S  MOST  PHOTOGRAPHED  HOT ROD "
     I got my chance to see and shoot it at The Oakland Museum show
back several years ago ....... it is a work of art, beautifully restored
to " better than when built " condition !
     I also photographed it in 1987 on the salt when Tom owned it .....
never knowing then it was the former Pierson Bros Coupe, a true piece
of lakes and Bonneville history !
       An ULTIMATE competition hot rod for future generations of racing
and speed enthusiasts to admire and enjoy !
    Thanks to Tom Bryant and Bruce Meyer for making that possible !!!

              Bruce

///
///