Re: I Received Same Virus with the Same Name

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: I Received Same Virus with the Same Name
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:24:32 -0800
Bruce and List
I to have received it several times. I don't open anything I don't
recoginize. Some of it my norton program catches but this one got by. It's
just good smarts to protect ones butt and computer. If someone really needs
to get through to me there are other ways. None of us can afford to lose the
hours of time we put into the computer for fun or business. Bruce I have 4
of Dan's LSR cars and they are great as is Ugo's.