Re: news groups

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: news groups
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:53:25 +0000
Dave,

That web site won't come up...please check it again.

Group: Try http://metalshapers.com. I'm a member of this group of metal
workers...Others in the group include Ron Covell, Tom Hanna and other
masters. There web site has a number of shop tours...it will make your
mouth water...Oh to have a shop like some of these guys!!!

joe