Re: Rick's car

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rick's car
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:33:48 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>

> Divide 21 by 9.7, multiple 174 with that factor - I figure 375 mph more or
> less.

Boy, I don't even know if I want to go that fast............yeah right.....

I sure do like your numbers Dan.  Could you get hired by God as his
aerodynamicist.  I think some of the laws of physics might have to be bent a
little, but WOW.....
Thanks.  As you all know, I will always try to be fast.

The car starts life as a lakester and after a couple of years experience and
records will become a liner.  It is now being built by Mel Swain, and should
be completed this spring.  It is a brand new car.  The N/A motor will be in
first since its much less complex, and the learning curve is pretty steep.
Wheelbase is 212" and Yes John it has a Winters QC.
I'm sure going to miss the N/A charge air cooling.

Rick