Re: Car Sickness

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Sickness
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:45:44 -0700
Lost count of ALL the various vehicles I've owned, but I even advertise my
sickness for Corvettes. The license plate on my/our '98 Vette Roadster reads
"OUR25TH" It has a double meaning - our 25th Corvette + we picked it up at the
Corvette Musuem (across the street from the factory) on our 25th wedding
anniversary.
Ed