Re: MiraChem 250/Weather

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: MiraChem 250/Weather
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:37:35 -0700
Keith, you need to move to the desert. All last week we had high 70 deg temps
(spent a lot of time on that "obsolete" motorcycle) and today I went & played
in the snow. Yes you heard that right - the mountains only 50 miles away are
having a raging snow storm - great fun in a jeep & more fun than a cold shop
(course I didn't get a dang thing done today & I'm even further
Ed