Your Roadster

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Your Roadster
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:33:11 -0800 (PST)
Hey Phil, how's work on the roadster progressing?
 Are you going to try and give it a shake down
run at Maxton, or just make it's cherry run at
Bonneville? It's so much cheaper to test at
Maxton, and you get all the time you need to make
changes without any pressure to try and get back
into the staging lane.  I know that I would have
wasted a whole lot of money had I taken the
Camaro to Bonneville instead of Maxton.  I've
corrected everything on my list from the last
Maxton run, and I'm going to try it again at
Maxton in May.  If all goes well, then I'll head
to Bonneville.  I haven't touched my roadster
since last spring, but I will start making some
progress on it very shortly.  I've gotten the
Camaro good enough to have fun with and feed my
need for speed; now it's time to start working on
the roadster.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *