Amo's bruising

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amo's bruising
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:34:03 -0600
Hey Glen .... not that I am all that Bright... but my daddy does call me
son..... I just now figured out we get a Two for one deal on the Wit Bro's
here.... This is kinda like a Blue light special at K-Mart....  and who can
resist a Sale?

Now to figure out which one is which.... they look so much alike.... maybe
we can get them to sign their names.... you know something like this.....
Jon ( aka... Dim..) Joe (aka nit...)

But anyone who can get top speed out of something with a wholely unapproved
Oil additive.... Ya know you just gotta give that fella the benifet of the
doubt....  He must be the Youngest....

Keith