Re: you

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: you
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:46:30 -0500
List,

   Interesting thread.  At first I was gonna fill Keith's normal role as
"list police" and ramble on about appropriate subject lines and the
archives, should anyone want to refer back to tonights exchanges.  After
reading it all I think it's fine as is.

   I've hooked, and am about to reel into the LSR net, two brothers from my
neck of the woods. (one with a 2 liter Opel GT and the other with a 250
Harley Davidson road race machine)  My question is for the bike community,
which seems to me to have an endless variety of classes.  Who are the
"guru's" on the list who'd be able to help us class this thing?  Or should I
just forward his technical information to the list (Til I can get them both
subscribed) and let everyone provide input?

   HA!  I think I just answered my own question.   Just got off the phone
and I'm still kinda in shock over what my next parts purchase is gonna cost!
Gotto remember...this is supposed to be FUN.

Chuck Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC