Re: U.S. Mule

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: U.S. Mule
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:53:09 EST
Hi Arnie! The U.S.Mule II is safe and warn in the garage. I had no idea until
I joined the list last week that this car had an effect on so many people. If
the gang ever tires of rotaty engines and balast I might tell of how I found
the car on the second floor of a ladies lingerie factory. No,that is not
something I made up, it was a lingerie factory.I jjust saw the old Wingate
'32 roadster that was in your book "Cool Cars Square Roll Bars" (availabel
from the author) and on the cover of HOT ROD July 1964.It is on loan to the
Yankee Candle Co. Car Museum in  Greenfield, Mass. GREAT place to spend some
time. One question for the two stroke guys, where does the Knight sleave
engine fit into the rule book?