Ron's Intro

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ron's Intro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:08:39 -0600
Well Hey Ron... sounds like a good match to me....

I have Prevented my wife from reading this list..... other wise these folks
would get NASTY and tell her how much a Rodeck Costs....

She has this habit of visiting down in my shop and asking.... Geez honey....
when did you get that new engine?  or I didn't know we had that....(
pointing at some new piece of equipment ).... it was kinda hard to hide the
new bread box trailer I parked in the Back yard....  Miss Kathy is a Good
sport though.... and she pretty much lets me have my way with this
stuff.....

again welcome to the List