Re: Rotary Factor - Rule Change

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Rotary Factor - Rule Change
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 05:58:09 -0500
Thank you very much Tom I was trying how to figure out how
it all worked and in the last 6 months you have shed more
light on the process than anyone else. if i lived close
enough i would surly want to join a club but at this
distance( CT) it seems pretty impractical for me. maybe it
was assumes by other that I did know how the organization
worked, but i did not.

If I understand you correctly then the rules committee is
made up of 1 member from each club and I had understood 1
person from the ECTA. How many clubs are there might I ask?

Thanks again,
 Dave