Re: From the President

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: From the President
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:08:57 -0500
Well to be honest I can call SCCA in Colorado and get
someone in tech and get a question posed and an answer in 5
minutes they even call ya back.. Nascar can and will do the
same if you know who to call NHRA will answer calls .. maybe
not yours personally in the past but they do for a lot of
people and they will get back to you if need be.. Why slam
some other folks that are not even privy to this discussion?
it does not make SCTA better just everyone else worse.
My opinion maybe no one else's,
Dave