Re: Ballast & Handling

To: Flowbench@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ballast & Handling
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:00:51 -0700
I would like to know at what points doesnt a newer Firebird handle better than
an
old Firebird.
I find it hard to beleive since the newer ones are much more advanced on the
steering and suspension, traction control, traction lock, and more engineering
in
the newer models (93 and later).
Just asking

Jonathan