Flaming Rivers Retraction

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flaming Rivers Retraction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:44:19 -0600
Hey Guys I have to Retract my Expensive Statement on the cost of the Flaming
rivers cut off switch... it's not as expensive as I was lead to believe...
it's actually the same Price in the JEGS catalog ... or maybe even
less....then a Moroso unit... I checked it out in the Catalog but was on my
way out the door so I don't have the Part numbers here in Front of me..

Since it is equal in Price... it comes with TWO advantages.... first off
there are more options avalible... and include stuff like the Mechanical
shut off's..... and Secondly Most important is that we could buy it from a
Friend.... Joe Timney is truly one of the volunteers that make Maxton
Happen...and if I can support that rather then an outside source... I sure
will.... Sorry if I caused any Mis-information Joe... and your not
correcting me says Volumes about your character....

Keith ( hanging my head in shame... okay over that.... otherwise Joe would
beat me over the head with one of these switches)