Re: Question---non LSR

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com, v4gr@rcn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question---non LSR
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:10:41 EST
        Rich made me most welcome in his shop / garage on a visit this past
March . His shop is great : ONLY  80 or 84 feet deep, or something close
to that !!!  ( I thought mine was big at 48 feet )   His back yard boundary
IS  the Freeway,  with just a concrete block wall between ..... I think the
gas fumes condense on his garage roof and he saves it in a bucket by
the rain gutter ..... for his lawn mower only !   Let me tell you, folks
this man knows his way around a lathe and Bridgeport ( both right there )
and has some very interesting engines around ...... when did you
last see a 32 Plym four banger with a 57 Ford OHV head  ?
......or a never used Packard V8 of something like 352 or 374" ?
( not sure which )  Thanks, Rich,  I enjoyed the tour and conversation !
         Bruce