Re: Re: Salt Flats are DRY]

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Salt Flats are DRY]
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:26:27 -0700
Thanks Bryan,
It takes a good man to publicly admit that he had a brief case of hoof in
mouth disease. This is an emotional subject and we have all been there. We
all have a common goal here. The preservation of the Salt Flats for racing
and other uses. We need to let our Save the Salt people handle these
problems and not stir in their sh#t. The last thing we and they need right
now is a bunch of people writing inflammatory and confrontational letters to
BLM or Reilly(sp). We don't want to undo all the good work that has been
done but they need to be vigilant and not assume anything. This is way to
important an issue for that. If we don't agree with the job they are doing,
we should try to get them replaced, but be prepared to step up and fill
their shoes if you don't like their work.
 Enough pontificating for now. Hope everything has a happy and prosperous
new year and that we all set records next year.
Howard