Re: Salt Flats are DRY

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt Flats are DRY
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:47:06 -0800
Environmentalists are great admirers of the racers and the salt restoration
project ... nothing out there for them to get up-tight about and the results
of the pumping are the restoration of a special place.  One time everyone is
on the same side.  They even like Reilly because they are doing the
restoration and paying the tab.
Wes